- Acupuncture Wellness Therapy111 Grand Palms Drive
- Clinic Visits: By appointment only
- House Calls are available
- 5 Reasons to get Acupuncture this Fall
- Herbal Tonics for Fall
- Acupuncture and Hay Fever
Tag Archives: walnuts
Many people like to add walnuts to food to add some zest and a little crunchy kick, but walnuts are much more than a flavor additive, as they are chock full of healthy properties and have been used in Asia as an overall health tonic and brain booster for years. Let’s take a nutty look at walnuts.